cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in RS_AFTER_IMPORT for RSPV (PSADELETE)

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm facing a big time trouble here when trying to transport a PSADELETE Variant in a RSPC.

I get this error in the log for the transport request:

Post-import method RS_AFTER_IMPORT started for RSPV L, date and time: 20140121145805
Invalid objects: 'After Import' terminated (see long text)

Error Current imported l_th_trkorr_import_all has 2 (lines) in TP command Fatal error: Import all mismatch

Error SAPKLDE702CASCM702X9 SAPKLDE702CASCM702X9 (0000) in TP command Returncode of trkorr trkorr_no_1
Errors occurred during post-handling RS_AFTER_IMPORT for RSPV L
RS_AFTER_IMPORT belongs to package RSO_TLOGO
The errors affect the following components:
   BW-WHM-MTD (Metadata (Repository))
Post-import method RS_AFTER_IMPORT completed for RSPV L, date and time: 20140121145805
Post-import methods of change/transport request AV1K902621 completed
     Start of subsequent processing ... 20140121145805
     End of subsequent processing... 20140121145805

This error only happens when transporting PSADELETE process type. All other process types, including process chains, start variants, etc, are transported OK.

We recently had an upgrade from SAP BW 7.0 to SAP BW 7.31 SP 008.

Pls, your help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

SAP took care of this error. It was due to a program error in transport system.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

I found a similar post here, but it doesn't suit to my problem.

I think note 1821006 Import all(2): Incorrect request is selected for RC = 12 may work, but not completely sure. Has anyone used it before?

0 Kudos

Suman, We already tried transporting with "Overwrite originals" and still get the error.

Raman, originally, we collected all process chain objects, and also all dependant objects (infocubes, transformatios, DTP, etc). It was after a few tries that we isolated the error on the PSADELETE variant.

Abdullah, the program you suggest is for transformations. How can it help a PSADELETE variant?

Thanks for your help, but still can't find any solution.

mr_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before the transport, you may need to delete (using SE14) PSA tables data in target system.

Try deleting all PSA tables (that were mentioned in PSADELETE variant) data in target system.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please collect whole chain(all variants) and move with Overwrite Originals.

If this also doesn't work, just knock-off that whole chain in Prod with any Power user id. After that, you can import the whole chain.

abdullahqureshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

I've corrected program name in my post ,now check it.

0 Kudos

Abdullah, I run the program with the wrong orders, and the message says "Order is consistent."

abdullahqureshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure all the data flow is exist in your target system ,if anything is missed which is used in process chain transport those objects in target system.

Collect your process chain from Transport connection with Grouping -> only necessary objects, Display-> list and collect those objects in TR. Now try to import in target system.

Regards,

Abdullah

abdullahqureshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think some dependent objects of PSADELETE Variant not imported in target system. So check your TR in Dev by program SE38 -> RSO_TLOGO_CHECK_REQUEST execute it. Check it there by request no. as well as task no.

If there is any dependency it will show (those are not in TR). So collect those dependant objects in new TR and include old TR. Now import in target system.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you request already released then again you can collect your process chain from RSA1--> transport connection, reimport to targets system.

While collecting process chain, you can use grouping option - data flow before and after words.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think your PSADELETE variant is already available in target system. Try to delete that and re-import this TR. Otherwise, reimport with "Overwrite Originals".