Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in process chain run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

main process chain ends with the following error:

'Process Execute InfoPackage, variant 0COORDER_ATTR, Order Number R/3 4.7 has status Ended with errors.'

Can you give me any hint what might be a cause of this? What should I check? Can you describe the steps? Possible solutions?

Thank you very much.

Michal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also get request rumber from RSMO , login to the source system and search in SM37 for BI(Reqno) ,. In the associated log file you will get a more detailed message in case do not find anything in BW.

You could go to the source system directly from Environment -> System Log -> in Source system from RSMO

Regards

Vin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to that particular info package and go to monitor screen go to the details tab in the monitor screen and let us know wht exactly is the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the details tab is:

Requests messages: Errors occured

data request arranged (caller 01) - green

error in the data request (caller 02) - red

Extraction (messages): Missing messages

Transfer (IDocs and TRFC): Missing messages

Processing (data packet): No data

Process Chains : Errors occurred

As you can see the error is right in the first step (error in the data request).

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u check in the monitor screen --> environment --> Transactional RFC --> In the source system.Execute it and check whether there is any error.

Thanks & Regards,

Suchitra.V

former_member345199
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have mentioned earlier it should not be a problem if you trigger an infopackage manually which is part of a process chain as the that is a standard procedure for correcting failed loads. You can try retriggering the particular 0COORDER_ATTR infopackage manually.

Also there is another message when you tried to open the infopackage "Attributes are not yet maintained". this may indicate an issue with the infopackage. Check this also. so triggering it manually will let you know about this also.

Once you trigger the infopackage try this.

1) SM37 job log in source system R/3(give BIrequest name) and it should give you the details about the request. If its active make sure that the job log is getting updated at frequent intervals. If its finished/failed see if there is any 'sysfail' for any data packet.

2) Go to that particular 0COORDER_ATTR infopackage > monitor screen (RSMO) > Details tab of the particular request. It will display step by step status.See if data came to PSA.

I feel that there is some problem with your infopackage thats creating this issue. See if there was some changes made to the infopackage manually ot thru some transports.

Thanks,

JituK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are right. After trying to schedule the infopackage for 0COORDER_ATTR I get a message: Attributes are not yet maintained

Message no. RSM006. It is a green message but it stops the transaction and won't let me to set the attributes or to schedule.

Can you advice how to schedule such infopackage? Do I have to create a new infopackage to do that? Please give me the exact steps.

I was trying to transport it from the test system, but it did not transport.

Thank you,

Michal

former_member345199
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At this point I dont think you have to create a new infopackage. Probably it should be an issue with making and saving changes to the existing infopackage. Then it should work fine. Also once you make the required changes in the infopackage level and save it you better activate your chain once again for these changes to come into effect. then you can go ahead and schedule your chain.

It should work fine.

Thanks,

JituK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to make any changes in infopackage, because when trying to change it in RSA1 (right click on infopackage, change or maintain) I get a message 'Attributes are not yet maintained

Message no. RSM006'. Can you please advice how to maintain the attributes?

Thank you,

Michal

former_member345199
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try the following methods,

1. First ensure the following.

Check that all the attributes are present and active for the InfoObject 0COORDER_ATTR.

Double click on InfoObject > Attributes Tab. If all attributes are present, make sure in the infosource, all attributes are mapped to the fields of the datasource through transfer rules.

2. Replicate the datasource for 0COORDER_ATTR.

3. Activate the Transfer rules (RS_TRANSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL)

4. Execute the infopackage

OR

This may also happen when the source system assignment with the InfoPackage has changed.

Go the SE11 > RSLDPIO (Table) > Contents > search for the Attr/Texts InfoPackage > and find out to which source system its pointing (LOGSYS coloumn).

If it's pointing to a different system you have to Retransport same infopackage from DEV and then give it a try.

Thanks,

JituK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you very much for your help. I found that there was a problem with non existing transfer rules for 0COORDER. But there were transfer rules for 0COORDER_ATTR and for 0COORDER_TEXT. So I created infopackages under these objects and the 0COORDER_ATTR infopackage works fine.

The problem is with the 0COORDER_TEXT. After trying to run the infopackage, I got a message: "Last delta update is not yet completed

Therefore, no new delta update is possible. You can start the request again if the last delta request is red or green in the monitor (QM activity)".

I suppose we should made some changes to delta queues, but no idea how. Can you please advice how to solve this?

Thank you,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no error and no records in transactional RFC. Do you think that OSS 968504 applies to this problem? I have the same problem with transport error. But the OSS is for BW 7.0 My version is BW 3.5

Thank you,

Michal

former_member345199
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will suggest you to check a few places where you can see the status

1 )Start with RSMO > details tab of the particular request. It will display step by step status.See if data came to PSA.

2) SM37 job log (give request name) and it should give you the details about the request. If its active make sure that the job log is getting updated at frequent intervals. If its finished see if there is any 'sysfail' for any data packet.

3) SM66 get the job details (server name PID etc from SM37) and see in SM66 if the job is running or not.

4) ST22 check if any short dump has occured.(In source system if load is from R/3 or in BW if its a datamart load)

Once you identify you can rectify the error.

If all the records are in PSA you can pull it from the PSA to target. Else you may have to pull it again from source infoprovider.

If its running and if you are able to see it active in SM66 you can wait for some time to let it finish. You can also try SM50 / SM51 to see what is happening in the system level like reading/inserting tables etc.

Thanks,

JituK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitu,

I am sorry but I am not able to move forward very much with your hints.

1. There is no error in RSMO

2. there is no sysfail for the job

3. no info via SM66

4. no short dump has occured

I have found that this is probably connected with the warning in checking view for the 'main operations chain'. The warning says: A type "Attribute Change Run" process cannot precede process "Execute InfoPackage" var. ZPAK_3R6K43STS3W547IMXJWL7PJKH in the chain. Do you have any idea how to solve this?

Thank you,

Michal

former_member345199
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think the error message regarding a preceeding Attribute change run is the actual culprit. It may not be an error message at all but a information. Normally we load all/related master data and then perform one Attribute change run for all the master data loaded. Probably that is the reason why its showing this message which means that Attribute change run should be positined after Master data load infopackage.

Coming to the real issue. Can you confirm if the package itself is getting triggered/request is created in data target level? If yes can you tell me the error message in details tab of RSMO. Also did you check the job log in source system if its an R/3 load?

Let me know once you have done these checks.

Thanks,

JituK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are no error messages in RSMO. All displayed loads are correct, but there are missing loads, which cause inconsistence between R/3 and BW. I think that some infopackages stop even before loading anything. In the subsequent process chain called 'Load master data' there are several messages like: 'Process Execute InfoPackage , variant 0COORDER_ATTR, Order Number R/3 4.7 has status Undefined (instance REQU_48CPPO4EQSULRAMW3FNN9VHU1)'. There is no job in R/3 named like BIREQU_48CPP*. The mentioned message is a part of a job log for BI_PROCESS_LOADING. The job log ends with: Termination of chain has been reported to meta chain ...

Can you explain what the messages mean?

Thank you,

Michal

former_member345199
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So some of the infopackages are not getting triggered thru PC...right?

Then you can try triggering them manually.

If it gets triggered you can finish that load and repeat from the next step in chain.

But I have a feeling it may through a short dump when you try to tigger the package. In that case you may have to try something else. Before that I will advice you trigger it manually and see.

Thanks,

JituK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is not possible to schedule an infopackage independently (in administrator workbench), because it is a part of a process chain. And the process chain ends with mentioned error message on 0COORDER_ATTR infopackage. When I try to 'maintain variant' of the infopackage in the process chain maintenance view I get a message: Attributes are not yet maintained. Can you explain how to get through this?

Thank you,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to run the 'Load master data' process chain in our development system and it finished as incorrect load in RSMON. The message says **** Error from PSA **** ID: RSAODS. In step-by-step analysis there is an error in the first step (Data request sent off?) and of course next errors occur: Data selection sucessfully started? ...

In the details tab is:

data request arranged (caller 01) - green

error in the data request (caller 02) - red

The process chain ends with error on the same step as in productive system, but with different error description:

1. Request .. could not be generated with InfoPackage .. without errors

2. Error After Starting InfoPackage .. in Process Chain ..

I hope this help you to analyse the problem.

Thank you for your time,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Go to that particular info package and go to monitor screen go to the details tab in the monitor screen and let us know wht exactly is the problem. Paste the error messaage here.

Khaja