cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Open Hub Transformation Routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created an Open Hub Destination which has 67 fields.

In the transformation, i am using 'routine' for one of the transformation rule.

In the routine, the target field type is not defined automatically and I am not able to change it. When i save the routine, it gives me error: E:The field string "_TY_S_TG_1" contains no fields.

Please help.

Thanks,

CH

-

CLASS routine DEFINITION.

PUBLIC SECTION.

TYPES:

BEGIN OF tys_SC_1,

• InfoObject: 0MATERIAL Product.

MATERIAL TYPE /BI0/OIMATERIAL,

END OF tys_SC_1.

TYPES:

<b><i>BEGIN OF tys_TG_1,

• Field: TXTLG.

END OF tys_TG_1.</i></b>

PRIVATE SECTION.

TYPE-POOLS: rsd, rstr.

-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you add which fields you need in the target fields ...add them...

To add you can also declare tables with "like" statement etc..in 2nd part of global declarations as against in the 1st part..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can declare it in the second part of declaration but i am not able to remove the original code generated by the system.

When i save the routine. It gives me error:

E:The field string "_TY_S_TG_1" contains no fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cant remove the original generated code..

did you link your fields.. ?? click on your rule details...and see if all the target fields are added..or add those fields in the target structure..and source structure.. select all the fields...then the fields gets populated into the string "_TY_S_TG_1" ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I have linked source and target fields. The source field is defined in the code but not the target field.

It works in another Open Hub which has only 10 fields. This one with error has 67 fields. Is there any limitation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the transformation, have you connected that rule to any target field of your destination? If not, then do that and then try to create the routine.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I have connected the source to target field.

It works in other Open Hub Destination which has less number of target fields (less than 10). But for this one, i have 67 fields in the target and it doesn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to declare in the second part of global declarations

Jayasudha