cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in INSTALLATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i tried to install SAPinst, three steps of installation went on fine. But it got struck in fourth step "Execute service". Its prompting the error as

You entered:Unable to find a LABEL.ASC at location ><. ( look for label SAP:TREXBINARIES:700:export::WINDOWS_I386:).

can anyone help me in sorting out this error? where it will be available?

Thanks,

kannan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kannan,

SAPInst isn't to be "installed", but it is just a tool to install / upgrade SAP software. It seems that you want to install TREX 7 but you are missing some part of the TREX installation.

If this hint isn't enough, please provide details about the SAR files you have extracted and how...

Hope it helps

Detlev

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Detlev,

the SAR file i extracted to install TREX 7.0 is TREX70_35-20000465 from service market place. It has two folders, one is im_sapinst_standalone_trex folder in which IM_WINDOWS_I386 folder is available which has further needed installation components.the second folder in TREX70_35-20000465 is tx_trex_content in which we have TX_WINDOWS_I386 folder.

thanks,

Kannan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the occuring error is :

Found the label SAP:WEBAS:7.00:SAPINST::WINDOWS_I386:SW-LABEL but need the label SAP:TREXBINARIES:700:export::WINDOWS_I386:*

how to sort out?

thanks,

Kannan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> hi Detlev,

>

> the SAR file i extracted to install TREX 7.0 is

> TREX70_35-20000465 from service market place. It has

> two folders, one is im_sapinst_standalone_trex folder

> in which IM_WINDOWS_I386 folder is available which

> has further needed installation components.the second

> folder in TREX70_35-20000465 is tx_trex_content in

> which we have TX_WINDOWS_I386 folder.

>

> thanks,

> Kannan.

Hi Kannan,

you downloaded the TREX Revision 35 installation files - so to say the Support Package 35 and not the installation DVD files...

Goto Software Download Centre >> Installation & Upgrade >> NetWeaver >> NetWeaver 2004s and download the TREX Installation DVD - which is a .zip file.

Hth,

Michael