Did you mean: 

Error in Assigning Source System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting an error saying that

<b>Communication structure 0ACCNT_GRPV does not exist

Message no. RSAR309</b>

This is after I have created an Infosource and trying to assign a datasource .

Pls Suggest ..what can be done..

Thanks in Advance,

Ashish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create Communication structure in your InfoSource.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I have already mentioned I have already created the Infosource..

I still gives me this message while assigning a datasource in Transfer structure.

somnathkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

After creating the infosource, have you activated it or just saved it? It might work after activating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already done that..

It has the comm struture there but does still gives me the same message.

Is there any table where I can aheck the Com structure for a InfoObject?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Upon activation, did you notice any error? It should not have any error upon activation.

--Jkyle

Former Member
0 Kudos

No error upon Activation..

I have created the Infosource activated it..and it shows up...no errors

The problem lies in assigning a datasource ...when i try to do that it says commm structure does not exist..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asnish,

To be able to assign a Data Source, you should have replicated the data source from the <b>Live R/3</b> successfully.

Activate the data source from R/3 under <b>R/3->SBIW</b> and under BW, replicate that Data Source. It should then create the Communication Structure w/c you can map to BW Transfer Rules...

Let us know what you have done so far...

Regards,

--Jkyle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have replicated the datasourse and tried assigning it ..but even there i am getting the same message..

The data source has been tested in rsa3..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Have you successfully installed the infoobject 0ACCNT_GRPV from business content?

The name implies that it was a standard business content object, hence should be installed from the business content. Since this infosource is with direct update, you should also get the underlying communication structure with the Business content activation. I checked in our system, and this infosource is assigned to the datasource 0ven_accnt_grp_text.

Also, you might want to run the program RS_COMSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL by specifying the name of the infosource i.e. 0ACCNT_GRPV for activating the inactive communication structure, if any.

Hope it helps,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree

Where do I run the Program..

Can u help me thru that process please..

Thanks..

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

By the way, have you successfully installed the infoobject 0ACCNT_GRPV from business content? The name space indicates that it's a standard object, and in that case the infosource is created automatically (and not a manual creation).

Regarding your question, Run transaction SE38, specify the program name: RS_COMSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL and press F8 and specify the name of the InfoSource 0ACCNT_GRPV and press F8. If this communication structure does exist and inactive, then it will be activated.

Hope it helps,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Sree..

It says no Inactive struture found..

I will try and create the infosource again and test it..

Thanks for all ur suggestions..

Ashish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys...

Thanks for all your suggestions..

I solved the problem by myself..

Thanks Sree for your suggestions..

Ashish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Could you share to us how it was solved...

--Jkyle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Ashish if you don't mind can you tell us how you solved.

thanks,

Sabrina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys..

We have again hit some error..

I am sure we will be able to get over this..i will be posting the exact problem and the solutions to it as soon as we get over with this..

Thanks Again..

Ashish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys..

The Problem was not on the BW side..

The communication structure was active and also on the R/3 side the datasource was active..

I was getting that error because the datasource was assigned as a Transaction data source instead of a Text Datasource..

We had to just change it to text data source and it worked fine..

Thanks..

Ashish.