cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error :import Wizard CMS1 to CMS2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I impote a file from a biar CMS1 and I want to export a CMS2.
when am doing export my Biair on CMS2, 0 export objects, 0 universe.

I use the administrator account, I think there is a problem clearance but I do not see how I can do.
you have an idea?

thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marie,

• What is the version of BO & its Patch Level?

• Please explain the scenario in detail as what exactly are you exporting into BIAR from CMS1?

• CMS2 also runs on same patch level as of CMS2?

Reg,

NK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Version BO:

CMS1:12.2.8.638

CMS2:12.2.0.290

I import my objects in my development environment to prod (12.2.8.638) with administrator account. thanks to the import wizard tool.

I want to export all the objects in my test environment (12.2.0.290) with administrator account. thanks to the import wizard tool.

So I see that I can export all objects except the available universe.
in the list of objects to import selectionés I handpicked universe 0

thank you in advanced

former_member183789
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marie,

From my understanding you are importing the contents from CMS 1 which is on XI 3.1 SP2 FP 2.8 (12.2.8.638) to a BIAR file and exporting the contents from the BIAR to CMS2 which is on XI 3.1 SP2 only...

However Import Wizard is a tool where we can move the content from server with low patch level to the server with high patch level however  vice versa is not possible.

So here you are doing it from higher version to lower version which might be causing the problem.

For testing purpose create a BIAR file in the destination and move it to the source.

Make sure you upgrade the detsination and test the issue and also you can try migrating the content directly without using the BIAR as you have full administrator credentials.

Regards,

Niranjan.