I am configured the Flight Agency demo and when I run the 'Check Flight Seat Availability' senario and choose a flight I receive the following error. HTTP response contains status code 401 with the description Unauthorized.
I have all the authorizations in the world to run this program on all clients. I have regenerated the authorizations and the user compares but all to no avail. I increase the trace level of the HTTP service to the highest level but I do not see any problems. I check SM20, SM21, ST22 and ST11 work proces trace files and all show no errors. This issue is really bugging me as I have spent hours on it.
I should have clarrified my post. Yes, the user has the SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER role. I have also check that all the users are unlocked via table USR02 in all of the clients. My real problem on diagnosing this problem is finding the correct logs. I am sure that this error should be logged somewhere but I do not know where to look.