cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error after Validation on Key_generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

After installation of BO Data Services (12.1) I get errors each time that the Validation all is processed on a workflow that includes a dataflow with Key Generation. From the Key_generation error screen the Key generation seems empty, but when the key generation is opened from the data flow then the key generation looks good. By closing the key generation the data flow is saved and the error is gone when the validation is started again.

After closing the Data Services designer and reopening the same flow and again process the validation all the same error occurs.

Is there a solutuon available?

We run Data Integrator XI 3.0 Professional and with version 12.1.1.0

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try changing the order in which you are placing the objects in the DF, delete the key gen transform and add it again save the DF and repeat the steps and see if the error goes away ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a job with more workflows and more dataflows I have deleted the key-generation step and added the key-generation again. This data flow is saved and the validate all is then ok no errors on the new created key-gen step.

After closing and re-opening the BO Data service designer and validation of the same job the dataflow with the newly saved key-generation is giving and error again.

Even when the key-gen step is saved with a different name the error occurs after closing and re-opening designer.

It seems that the new or changed key-generation after closing the designer is lost or not rightly recalculated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is your job also failing with validation error?

There is already a bug filed for this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

The job is not failing, but by adding data flows I have to resolve the 'not error' each time. But I wait for the bug fix.

Thanks for the help.