cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error after starting SAP HANA Studio: [SCR] Found components with duplicated names...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

when starting SAP HANA Studio, I get the following error message:

[SCR] Found components with duplicated names inside their bundle! This component will not be processed: Component[

    name = IXPath

    activate = activate

    deactivate = deactivate

    modified =

    configuration-policy = optional

    factory = null

    autoenable = true

    immediate = false

    implementation = com.sap.ndb.studio.rdl.common.util.XPathUtils

    state = Unsatisfied

    properties =

    serviceFactory = false

    serviceInterface = [com.sap.ndb.studio.rdl.common.interfaces.xpath.IXPath]

    references = null

    located in bundle = com.sap.ndb.studio.rdl.common_1.82.6 [148]

]

The plugin affected is "com.sap.ndb.studio.rdl.common".


Further information after double clicking on the error message:


Exception stack trace: An exeption stack trace is not available.


Session data:

eclipse.buildId=unknown

java.version=1.7.0

java.vendor=Oracle Corporation

BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=de_DE

Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64

Can this issue be related to the last Java Update to 1.7?

Did anyone solve this issue already?

Best regards

Elisabeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Elisabeth,

I have the same error message here. My HANA Studio is revision 1.00.83.0. Appart from that, everything is the same. The message is just annoying, but working with the HANA database is possible.

Regards,

Mark

filatovag
Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I've got the same error after SAP HANA Studio update on SAP HANA host side when

I installed MC_STUDIO100_85_2-10009662.SAR to update my Studio from 85.00 to 85.02

The folder "/...<SID>/hdbstudio/configuration/org.eclipse.update" appeared on the SAP HANA host immediately after SAP HANA Studio update. I renamed this folder and my Studio on the server side became to work again.

Regards,

Alex