cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 404 on Logon Procedure Required with SSL Certificate

Hello Experts,

Gateway ODATA Service gives 404 error when I enable the Logon Procedure  Required with SSL Certificate

Here are the details.

I created a odata service in my GWD Hub System and i am able to query the data and I have also enabled third party SAML setup which is working perfectly.

Now I am testing the certificate based (no password) authentication.

I have set up all the required parameters in rz11 and also have a signed certificate from my CA which is imported.

I have maintained the user id mapping in the table VUSREXTID.

When i try to access the URL with the normal setting Logon Procedure = Standard, the url work fine it pops up the single sign on url and i am able to get the result.

When I change the Logon procedure to "Required with SSL Certificate" and try the URL it gives me the below error

<error xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-Instance">
<code>HTTP/404/E/Not Found</code>
"); vertical-align: bottom; height: 10px;"><message>
Service /sap/opu/odata/SAP/ZOET_INVOICE_SRV_02/InvoiceHeaderSet call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.The termination occurred in system GWD with error code 404 and for the reason Not found. Please select a valid URL. If it is a valid URL, check whether service /sap/opu/odata/SAP/ZOET_INVOICE_SRV_02/InvoiceHeaderSet is active in transaction SICF. If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.
</message>
</error>

Please let me know what am i missing here?

Thanks,

George.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

natarajannaraya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello kulandaigeorge,

Hope you're well. We are also stuck at this step where we are facing the same 404 error for odata when we are selecting procedure as SSL Certificate. Did you find any solution for this or if you share any document/blog, that would really help.

Thanks,

Gaurav

former_member774149
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Same here.

Kindly let us know if this issue is resolved ? If yes , how?

xplosion80
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Did you get the solution?