cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP7 SR1 CreateDatabase was executed with status ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am installing EP 7.0 SR1. While installation of Database Instance, I came across an error as follow:

-

ERROR 2006-11-29 18:51:07

FCO-00011 <b>The step CreateDatabase with step key</b> |NW_Java_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|

NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_MSS_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|MssSchemaCreate

|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|<b>CreateDatabase was executed with status ERROR .</b>

-

ERROR

MDB-05053 <b>Errors when executing sql command: <p nr="0"/></b> If this message is displayed as a warning - it can be ignored. If this is an error - call your SAP support.

-

<b>System details:</b>

DB: SQL server 2005 SR1

Installation Details

SAP NetWeaver 2004s Support Release 1 > SAP Systems > MS SQL Server > High-Availability System > Based on AS Java > Database Instance.

Does any one has an idea what could be the reason ?

Regards

Sunil Kulkarni

PS: Rewarding points will be given for helpful answer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe we had the same problem. We manually created our database through SQL server management console. Then we restarted that portion of the install and selected the desired database for installation.

Hope this helps

Roger

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192766
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If you have this error you could consider to turn off the "Compress Contents to save disk space" for DATA1, DATA2, etc...

It works for me with an installation of SAP with MS SQL database.

Cheers,

Ridouan

daniel_davinci
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Did you install the database with the correct collation and apply the appropriate patches?

Can you confirm that the db is available? i.e try connecting using SQL Query tool.

Regards

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

Yes, the DB is installed with correct collation settings. (SQL_Latin1_General_CP850_BIN2)

SP1 is applied for DB.

The Database is running. I tried with the query "select @@version"

& the result was

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - 9.00.2047.00 (Intel X86) Apr 14 2006 01:12:25 Copyright (c) 1988-2005 Microsoft Corporation Enterprise Edition on Windows NT 5.2 (Build 3790: Service Pack 1)

<b>The installation failing at create/ Modify database schema step. as mentioned above</b> (The user does have rights for the same)

Regards

Sunil Kulkarni