cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP restart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had implemented SSO but it seems to be having some authentications problems.I am not able to login back to the portal using adminstration login.Is there any way that can i reconfigure EP means without re-installation of EP can I able to login again.

Regards,

Balaji S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have the answers been of any value for you? If yes, please consider rewarding points for helpful answers! Thanks in avance!

Best regards

Detlev

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not seeing any unlocked users in my portal after logging in SAP* user.But when I tried logging in Adminstrator user it is saying user authentication failed.Wht might be wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try resetting the password for the existing Administrator user. Also try creating a new Admnistrative user with the following roles super_admin_role and Administrator role.

After you do the following steps a. b. and c., try logging in as the Administrator user and the new user and see if it works. If it still does not work, you need to reactivate the SAP* user and see carefully if the all the attributes and roles and groups assigned to the Administrative user are correct.

a.Start the config tool for editing UME properties as described in Editing UME Properties.

b. Set the property ume.superadmin.activated to false.

c.Restart the Java application server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just re-set password for your admin user and logon again. This should be resolved.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was able to login to portal using emergency sap* user.

Now I want to restore my adminstrator user back.Can anyone say the necessary steps involved in it whether I need to do it from portal or Visual admin.

Helping answers will be rewarded.

Thanks,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Balaji,

you can log on to the UME administration in portal using the SAP* and do whatever is necessary to fix your configuration. For example, unlock all administrator users.

Please refer to the following link to log in into UME administration portal directly

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/70/9be23d44d48e5be10000000a114084/content.htm

All the above information is also available in the link Detlev had sent you earlier.

Thanks

Sowmini

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

see http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3a/4a0640d7b28f5ce10000000a155106/frameset.htm for details.

Hope it helps

Detlev

PS: Please consider rewarding points for helpful answers on SDN. Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with activating the emergency SAP* user to set the "Admin" user back.