cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

entries for the application 08 still exist in the extraction queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when we are trying to enhace the data source 2LIS_08TRTLP ,we are facing the problem "entries for the application 08 still exist in the extraction queue".

it is in the LO extraction.we have already initialized the package when we r trying to enhace the data source we r facing this problem.

plz help

sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

If your delta packages were running successfully and you do any changes to the extract structure, the records from LBWQ will not move to RSA7. If I am not wrong, your V3 update jobs also might have failed. The only solution for this is to redo the setup tables. Stop the V3 jobs, delete the LBWQ, redo the setup tables, initialize the data and then, schedule the V3 update jobs. This should do the needful. Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards

Subray Hegde

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Run the V3 jobs..data flows from extraction queue to Delta queue.then run the deltas...

Then lock all user entries and then try to run the set up tables then proceed...

Thanks

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

TEJA,

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND U .CAN U TELL HOW CAN I RUN THE V3 JOBS.

GIVE ME STEP BY STEP APPROCH.

I AM NEW TO LO EXTRACTION.

WE HAVE ALREADY DONE THE INITIALIZATION.

REGARDS

SRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

To run the V3 jobs, Goto LBWE transaction in the R3 system, Expand "Logistics Application" you will find "08 : Shipment" Click "JOB CONTROL", you will see a POPUP screen "Job Maintenance for Collective update". Now in this screen choose "Job Overview", now this will take you to another screen displaying all the Completed/Active/Released jobs.

Now scroll down until you see a "X" mark on the RELEASED column for the following job "LIS-BW-VB_APPLICATION_08_XXX". Rightclick and Delete this released job, and then click on the "Back" button to take you to the previous screen.

Now choose the "Start Date" button and click on "Immediate" and then "Check" and "Save". Then choose the "Print Parameters" button and give "LP01" or some valid name, sometimes this might give a warning message, Ignore it.

Now click on the "Schedule Job" button to schedule job immediately. Once this job is completed, Run the Delta Load in BW to clear the Delta Queue(RSA7).

This is how you run the V3 job immediately.

Please be aware that for doing this you need to LOCK your users out, so that they cannot enter any New data.

Now that you have cleared the extraction queue, you can do the necessary modifications.

AFter you have completed...Pls DONOT forget to Schedule the JOB in the same way as I mentioned above to run regularly (Hourly or Daily) depending on the requirement. Only if the V3 job is run regularly, the Deltas will flow into BW.

Regards,

Praveen.