cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enahancing LO cockpit extractors in RSA6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we enhance LO cockpit extractors other than through the Maintenance screen in LBWE? I meant to say can we enhance in RSA6? will there be any complications behind it? will the setup tables be filled even for the enhanced part of extractor?Any impact on deltas?

N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just add the new fields to the extract structure. If the fields are from the base tables, you dont need to write any exit code. else, you need to add the fields in RSA6 and write code to extract them.

Ravi Thothadri

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot RAVI,,,problem solved...points assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi / Neo

I am trying to enhance LO extractor ....In RSA6, whn I say enahnce its giving me following message :

"DataSource 2LIS_11_VAITM does not allow append structures

Message no. R8525

Procedure

Maintain enhancements to the extraction structure in the corresponding application:

You enhance LO extraction structures in the cockpit (LBWE).

"

In LBWE, I am not able to find out any enahnce option...I can append structure in SE11... but then I believe I have to write code for this ....

What I want : ENahnce sturcture to add field which is there in base table..so that its delta capable and I dont need to write any code....

<b>NEO :</b> : How you were abel to handle this? Can you explain a little bit?

Thanks in advance

SA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After enhancing, if you wish to get data for the new fields in history, then youi need to refill the set up tables.

If you dont want new fields to be extracted, then delta will work fine, if you have not deactivated the delta jobs.

Ravi Thothadri

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you mean to say that this process can be done.Thats good for me.I have no history as of now.i have no deltas setup as of now.Going further I will be having them.

I only have requirement in hand. What if i want the new fields to be extracted too?how can i do that?

Message was edited by:

Neo Neo