cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable delta in custom fields - datasource 2LIS_02_ITM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a requirement for capturing account assignment information of outline agreements (contracts) in Purchasing info-cube. So I did the following steps :

1. Append MCEKPO

2. Maintain Extract Structure MC02M_0ITM

3. Maintain enhancement in LEINS001

Every works ok when executing setup of statistical tables. But when the user changes only the account assignment of an outline agreement , without changing any other fields (e.g quantities), no delta record is generated.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Dina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dina,

Please have a look at in conjunction with SAP Note 216448 - BW/SIS: Incorrect update / SD user exit. Although both are written in the context of SD/SIS, it contains an important remark: the system should be able to identify a change. Either with a before image and after image and/or via the statistics update indicator.

Looking at your scenario and enhancement LEINS001, I am curious how you deal with the field SUPKZ (statistics update indicator) in table XMCEKPO. I think that it should be set to '2'.

Can you please share your coding?

Thanks,

Sander

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything wokrs ko after fixing the code of enhancement LEINS001

loop at xmcekpo.
  lw_tabix = sy-tabix.

read table xmcekkn with key supkz = xmcekpo-supkz
                              ebeln = xmcekpo-ebeln
                              ebelp = xmcekpo-ebelp
                     binary search.
  if sy-subrc eq 0.
    xmcekpo-sakto = xmcekkn-sakto.
    xmcekpo-kostl = xmcekkn-kostl.
    xmcekpo-kokrs = xmcekkn-kokrs.
    xmcekpo-prctr = xmcekkn-prctr.

select single posid
             from prps
             into xmcekpo-posid
             where psphi eq xmcekkn-ps_psp_pnr.

sy-tabix = lw_tabix.
    modify xmcekpo.

else.
    sy-tabix = lw_tabix.
  endif.
endloop.

Thank you for help.

Dina

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dina,

Can you please confirm if my reply of Jan 21, 2014 1:13 AM is clear?
If not, please let me know how I can help you further.

Thanks,
Sander

former_member182343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While Enhancing LO datasource, it is difficult to expect that datasource will capture deltas if user changes fields which are appended to datasource.

- Need to write BTEs, to get capture deltas(changed documents) for those fields which are  enhanced to LO datasource.

- Best wishes, Vijay

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Konstantina Vei wrote:

...So I did the following steps :

1. Append MCEKPO

2. Maintain Extract Structure MC02M_0ITM

3. Maintain enhancement in LEINS001

What exactly did you code in LEINS001?

Since you "expect" delta's for PO items, you need to make sure that the relevant PO item get's "changed" in order for BW to capture it as a delta.

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dina,

Instead of 2LIS_02_VAITM can you check with the Datasource 2LIS_02_ACC or 2LIS_06_INV.

They would probably satisfy your requirement.

rgds

SVU

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vei,

The field KNTTP has the Change document enables, this is a standard field.

Have you tried checking the delta, if it is picking if you are performing any changes at other object levels along with account assignment?

case 1: try to change the account assignment along with the other fields and check if delta is captured or not?

Case 2: try to change only the account assignment and check for the entries in CDHDR n CDPOS tables. how the entries are stored.

this needs a functional knowledge to trace out what changes are reflecting in delta n which are not individually or linking to other objects.

Regards

KP

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Make sure that the domain for that field that gets changed has the "change document" ticked. Go through the table and the field and navigate to the domain to find the setting. This will then trigger a delta document if this field gets changed.

hope that helps

Martin

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

2LIS_02_ITM - is standard data source and works as designed by sap for delta mechanism.

Its not possible to make delta enable for custom field.

Look for other work round to pull those records. Thin about generic data source concept

or weekly once try to load selective full load. if in your flow if you have dso then that would be fine.

Thanks