cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty Process Context

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a process wih multiple Human Activities, when I am trying to do the Output mapping of Human Task 1: I am not able to see any nodes/attributes in the process context on the Right side.

I am able to see the TaskOutput on the left pane.

Any clues?

TIA,

Arafat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

martin_moeller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat,

Typically you would map this output to so called "data objects". You'll find them in your modeling palette and once added to the canvas you are able to assign data types (e.g. the same that is used in the structure of the web dynpro) to it.

Hope that helps,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the help, I have one more query here: How do we map Nodes of One Controller to the Nodes of other controller?

I am able to map the attributes, but wen I try to map the node of Controller 1 with node of controller2 having same structure, i get the type compatibility error.

Thanks,

Arafat

martin_moeller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat,

AFAIK you need to do a mapping from node to node and then map the elements within it individually (e.g. if the left structure would differ from the right one, but may also occur more than once). By right clicking onto the node and dragging it to the right side you can open the context menu which offers some handy operations (like "map automatically").

Hope that helps,

Martin