cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EhP 4 Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have recently installed a new ERP 6.0 system. Should we use the "SAPehpi" tool to install the EhP 4? Is Solution Manager is mandatory for installing EhP 4 i.e., to generate the XML file which provides the stack information?

Thanks,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> We have recently installed a new ERP 6.0 system. Should we use the "SAPehpi" tool to install the EhP 4? Is Solution Manager is mandatory for installing EhP 4 i.e., to generate the XML file which provides the stack information?

Yes - and yes.

http://service.sap.com/ehp-erp

Read

Must Know document

The Technology Facts presentation and the new How to install EHP4 documentation

Markus

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Markus

SAP has released EhP 4 for different components. Can I only install the EhP 4 for DIMP?

Thanks,

Kris

former_member194360
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kris

SAP has released EhP 4 for different components. Can I only install the EhP 4 for DIMP?

You select the appropriate business function from EhP4, and install the associated software component(s).

regards,

Andreas Rudolph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have successfully installed ERP 6.0 with EHP4 with DIMP activated in one system . Now we have another requirement with same configuration with additional components like

2) Central Applications

3) Financial Supply Chain Management

4) Financials

5) SAP Front end business client

6) SAP Easy DMS

Can we perform system copy to the new system and activate rest of these components in order to save time? will it be possible?

Awaiting for your early response.

thanks

Raj

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the system is not used (later) as production system - yes.

Markus