cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EC-CS (Consolidation) Master Data Hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have succesfully installed the EC-CS master data from Business content.

But When I am trying to upload the hierarchy for Con. Group and Con. Unit using info package, it shows "hierarchy not available / selected ".

Please help

Rajiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

In the Infopackage 'Hierarchy Selection' tab, check if any Hierarchy is selected. If you don't see any Hierarchies there, then it means that particular Hierarchy is not available /Installed from BC.

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have reinstalled the BC.

In hierarchy selection info package screen, it shows "RFC error" at the bottom of the screen.

what does this mean.

can you please help

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I had the issue with 0CS_GROUP hierarchy. usually this occurs when table TF184 and TF202 on R/3 are not maintained correctly. Consider the below stated OSS notes:

441378 - Program correction for Hierarchy extraction of consolidation

482423 - Repairing the blank "ledger" field in table TF168 with program Z_FICDEL168

<b>488868 - Assigning the ledger version to the top consolidation group</b>

Regards,

GPK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,

when i am trying to check the transaction RSA3 with hierarchy name OCS_GROUP_HIER, it displays the message "error occured during extractions"..

let me try these notes..

meanwhile if u have any more info on above message, pelase share the same..

Cheers

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajiv,

In my case, the versions where not being maintained correctly in tables TF184 amd TF202 tables. Thats the reason I got the same error RFC: ...

Later after navigating throught eh OSS notes mentioned above my job was done.

This is more an R/3 issue. It is always safe and better it you let the R/3 people know about this and hence they could maintain it.

Regards,

GPK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

I am getting the same error for Consolidated Unit hierarchy. Is this issue also belong to the same OSS note.

Please help

Regards

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

I think both Consolidation Unit and Consolidation Group look into the tables TF184 and TF202 in regards to the version of Hierarchy you request.

When you click on the AVAILABLE HIERARCHIES IN OLTP, you would find entries like version, name of the hierarchy, From Date and To Date etc.

SAP recommends each of these versions to be maintained correctly. If they are not maintained, you get this error of "RFC:...". If there are any INVALID ones just drop them.

In my case, I had issues with Consolidation Group. Reason being the we aren't using hierarchy for Consolidation Unit. But I feel that resolving the Consolidation Group would resolve even Consolidation Unit.

Did you get any feed back from your R/3 guys in regards to this OSS 488868 or not. This is the one which resolved my issue.

Regards,

GPK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to review a hierarchy in R/3, don't use RSA3, go to SE38 and run the RSA1HCAT program.