cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Parameter Record Limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Crystal 2008 with universes as a data source with BOE XI 3.0 (Edge) Infoview and need to create parameter fields that return greater than 1,000 records. I have seen suggestions about modifying the local workstation registry, and also found a reference to an earlier version of BOE (SAP Note 1199759) about modifying the LOV batch size for custom sorting. The latter refers to a Web Intelligence setting, so I'm not sure if it affects parameters in Crystal Reports.

Which is the correct method to resolve this issue my versions of Crystal and BOE?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we need to make changes for CR so that it fetches more than 1000 records.

Please refer to 1218588 - How to increase the number of values in a dynamic parameter list and make the necessary registry changes.

Hope this helps!!

Regards

Sourashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the advice - I had tried that, but it didn't seem to work in BO Infoview.

Just for kicks, I modified the Server Settings as advised in Note 1199759 for the earlier release of BO Enterprise and that solved the problem.

chuck_vigeant
Explorer
0 Kudos

When searching for that term on the partner portal, it says "Document not released"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry about that, here is the correct reference:

1195974 - Crystal Reports List of Values is limited to 1000 values when reporting off a universe