Did you mean: 

Duplicate Data Record Error while Inserting Data into DSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is :

Source : DSO

Target : DSO

In the transformation from source to target, in the END routine I have implemented the logic to look up the data in some mapping tables. The End routing has to check for corresponding entry in look up table if it is available then it has to cretae one more record for that particular source record. The key for old and new reocrd is different, but still while insering the record into target DSO I am getting "Duplicate Record Error"

Please help me if you have faced same issue earlier and managed to resolve it.

Regards,

Hari Prasad Balija.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Try Debugging and check the record numbers in the result pacakge. As you mentioned that you are creating new records and inserting them and when you insert record numbers will not changed ie.. you will have more than one records with same record number. I Think the error you mentioned would occur in these situations.I faced similar problem.

Let me know if it helped you.

Regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Aditya, I checked it in Debug mode as you mentioned it is problem with Record number. Now I have added code to modify the record number accordingly and the code is working fine.

Thanks,

Hari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

Have u checked the Unique Data Records in DSO setting, if yes remove it.

Regards,

Saurabh Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for the reply. As I mentioned, new record does not have same key as old record. Key is different for all the records, I checked it. So it is not related to Unique data records setting. However it is already unchecked.