cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download runtime 13.00.2000

0 Kudos

Hello,

looking and asking for a site to download a runtime 13.00.2000 I got links to universes and wikis only. No way to match "13.00.2000" there. And I am not looking for SP´s.

Please, support me with a link where to download a runtime 13.00.2000 with mouse and click only.

geobot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

All SP's are full builds, you only need the last one, SP 24.

Copy the attached xml file in the WIKI for older versions of applications that need an older runtime.

Just rename the xml file to the "ThereApp".exe and it will use the runtime version it needs.

Don

0 Kudos

Fine, thanks a lot for your answer, Don.

I got the link to this site from SAP-support before. I still do not know, which SP ist the right to solve my problem. The error messages thrieved do not tell this, of course. They only referr to an unsuiting runtime version. With older error messages of this kind, it was succesful to replace the runtime with the version recommended. You see, I can`t leave the line of the relation between error message and runtime version actually.

It ist advisable just to install all SP available?

What if different applications need different runtimes? Can I deploy different runtimes on one desktop? I tried 32bit and 64bit runtimes and it have worked. But serveral 32bit runtimes?
What ist the effect of a SP more actual, relating to this subject messaged error ?

Questions a lot. The first one is: How do I find the suiting SP. Existing SP number plus one?

0 Kudos

13.0.2000.0 is the Assembly version and not the version of the dll.

Look at the file version for the specific SP you want.

You can get all of them here:

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/Crystal+Reports%2C+Developer+for+Visual+Studio+Downloads

Don