cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double-spacing in my Task Description?!?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's!

Release 4.6C

I have created a perfectly normal decision task and added some text in the task description. The only thing that I have done differently this time is use the <b>&ULINE(xx)&</b> command.

When this task is executed, all the text comes out double-spaced (i.e. with a blank line between each line of text). Any idea why it's doing this?

Cheers

Lyal

EDIT: When I remove the <b>&ULINE(xx)&</b> command, it is still double-spaced.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you have edited the text in the workflow did you come out of the Business Workplace and go in again? Sometimes the Business Workplace tends to remember the previous settings!

Best regards,

Sudhi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Thanks for the suggestions. Once again I have learnt the advantages of using the normal text editor as opposed to the pretty graphical one.

As it turns out, I had cut and pasted some text from a different task. In it's wisdom, SAP made each line a new paragraph. Going into the normal editor, it was immediately obvious that each line had a <b>*</b> next to it instead of being continuous text or a line feed (/). D'oh!

Abhishek, you can use normal SAPScript commands in your task description.

Cheers

Lyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lyal,

Don't know if this helps but we had a similar issue. Turned out the length of the multiline element was actually longer than the allowed line display length so each line wrapped over two lines. I ended up shortening the length of the multiline element.

But this was in 4.5 (from memory) so things may have changed. Since then I have had a habit of setting lengths a little more carefully than I used to so I don't know if the state of play is the same.

Cheers

Gareth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Just wanna know if you can tell me where i can get documentation on commands like &ULINE(xx)& that u have mentioned .. this is new to me.. I would like to explore this thing also... thanks for you help