cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double paragraphs in my reports in the Viewer

Former Member
0 Kudos

friends,

I hereby request this help with viewing reports online.

I had the problem reported on the following link () and follow its guidelines and updated the version suport pack 4.

My problem is that with this update was included double paragraphs in my reports (when I export to PDF, the report this perfect).

You know this problem?

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188030
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi fernando,

The thread you are referring to is quite old.

CR for VS 2010 is at SP8 now.

Download SP8 install executable and install on top of VS (2010 / 2012) and see if you could reproduce the issue.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7824

- Bhushan

Senior Engineer

SAP Active Global Support

Follow us on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Try the SAP Idea Place

Getting started and moving ahead with Crystal Reports .NET applications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhushan, thanks for the feedback.

I updated to version crystal reports indicated that vc (Suport Pack 😎 but have not had success

Usually 3 printscreens that demonstrate what happened and the version of the DLL

tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhushan do you see my posts?

Message was edited by: Ludek Uher

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I modified your last post as it did not adhere to the Rules of Engagement for SCN:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-18590

Please do have a read of the rules as not following these may result in consequences that include deletion of the post or even deletion of your user ID.

Also, please have a look at this blog. In a nut shell, these are community forums. Meaning you may get an answer, you may not. It may be timely, it may not. For critical issues, you are encouraged to create phone incidents here:

Crystal Single Case Technical Support - SAP Business Objects US Online Store | SAP Online Store

Many thanks for your understanding,

- Ludek

SCN Moderator

Answers (0)