cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DME Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need configuration details about DME.This is of high priority.Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IN SPRO transaction use search for DME.

regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

i am already into DME.Help me locating the form for the payment method where the transfers is through EFT.

cheers,

kumar

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The payment method must be able to accept foreign currencies to be able to carry out domestic payments. You define the payment method in Customizing for Financial Accounting by choosing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable -> Business Transactions -> Outgoing Payments -> Automatic Outgoing Payments -> Payment Method/Bank Selection -> Configure Payment Program. Under Payment methods/country you can then enter the permitted currencies per country and payment method.

check this..

vijay

Message was edited by: Vijay Babu Dudla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello vijay,

Thanks for the quick reply.But i have already activated the foreign currencies in payment method.But the issue is that i am not able to generate a DME file.Plz help me on this.

Cheers,

Kumar

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run this transaction DMEE1, and can you tell me what are you doing.. what problem you are facing...

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

I have a problem generating a payment list in transaction F110, for payment method D which uses EFT.I cannot understand how DME file is generated and the assignment of form in payment methods.

Rgds,

kumar

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susil.

Are you referring to the Pre_program DMe ie 'RPCDTCU0'?

Reagards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,

I am refering to the DME config relating to EFT for domestic payments US.THe payment method is for EFT and it should generate a DME file.I am looking for DME config for EFT.

Rgds,

chinmoy

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susil,

If you haven't already looked at it, this <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/17/fa973c115a6f3ae10000000a114084/frameset.htm">link</a> might be of help.

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello suresh,

i am going through the doc and will let you know if there are any further issues.I will be right back.

Cheers,

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am finding a problem in getting a output file from DME.Need help in creating a structure using DME.I am running through the program RFFOM100.I configured payment methods in country and company code.please help me out from the next point of configuration.this is a high priority issue.thanks in advance.

Rgds,

kumar

0 Kudos

Hi sushil,

I was going through the sdn and found your post related to DME.

I need to insert 2 fields in DME file being sent.

Program used is the same one RFFOM100.

Can you help in this.

Thanks in adv.

Sukhbir.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi check this thread ...

this will help you...