cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying results with a date-to-date interval fixed by pop-up entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am looking for another "How to... Guide" (or something with the same aspect) for displaying the query results in an interval given by entries made by users in a pop-up where the fields must be filled, ie, the user enters "january" and "june" in the pop-up and the results of the months of january, februray, march, april and may are displayed.

Thanks a lot.

Geoffroy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geoffroy,

You could do that in a simple way by creating a variable on Period(calendar or Fiscal) and then using offseting to get the various columns.

Just go ahead and create a variable on the period and try it using the SAP Help. If you are stuck let me know.

Hopefully it would work.

Cheers

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Thank you. I have to do the job on monday. I will let you know about my success.

Best regards.

Geoffroy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Geoffroy,

You can fulfill this requirement by using variable offsets, but in this case the user will enter one month, or lets say you variable picks up the current month and then displays the last X months preceding it.

If the requirement is very fluid, like users entering a from and to month and then dynamically laying out the columns, it is not simple to achieve.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Thank you for the second time. As I have explained, I will do the job on monday. I will give the result.

Best regards.

Geoffroy