Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying PDF Approval Invoice Management fiori app external URL

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

current requirement is to access "Approval Invoice Management " fiori app on the External Fiori URL(internet).

with the current setup we were able to access the app on External URL and able to display the Data.

but we were unable to display the PDF from opentext.requirement is to display the opentext PDF aswell.

could someone share the ideas how to achieve this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to get in touch with your basis admins to expose also the OpenText Server using Web Dispatcher. But check also with your security officer. Maybe a VPN is the better option?

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Wolf,

thank you for the update.

open text is already exposed to internet.

but when i consume the app PDF will be rendered from ADS via S/4 system,so in S4 OAC0 setup is done using internal host id.

if i use external host name in OAC0,connection between S4 and open text is broken as S4 cannot resolve the external URL

please suggest

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand why the URL that is used to call the system influences the connection used for Adobe Document Services. But one option would be to edit the S/4HANA Servers hosts file insert there the external hostname and map it's IP address to the OAC0's IP Address.