Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our portal platform is NW04 Stack 11.

I am a super_admin and I am trying to assign a desktop to my username. When I do this the desktop does not change. It stays on the default one. I even tried creating my own display rule and adding that to the main_rule but it did not work. I can successfully assign this desktop to users other than super_admin and myself. Is there some caching issue somewhere or something else I need to check?

Thanks,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

It may be a caching issue, but seeing your Main Rule Collection will help to be sure.

A common mistake is to change a line in the rule without clicking "Apply" (Happens to the best of us ), so you might want to make sure by trying again.

Yoav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is a link to a screen shot of the main_rule and the rule I created for myself.

http://www.lamson-sessions.com/Display/DisplayRule.htm

Any more assistant you could provide would be appreciated. Perhaps I am missing something here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Verify your PCD path and make sure you don't have any typos for your rule path and desktop path.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the issue. I was entering my user id in lower case. When I changed it to upper case it worked. Thanks all for your prompt responses!

Answers (0)