cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Report Totals

Former Member
0 Kudos
Good day!

First off, I'm so sorry for the formatting of my message. 
I'm using Crystal Reports 2008 and SAP B1 8.81. I wanted to get the totals only of all transactions made using the Incoming Payments module filtered by date. I was able to list all Incoming payments transactions (another report) by just getting details from the Incoming Payments module. Here are sample results:

September 2, 2011 Transactions                                      September 3, 2011 Transactions
---------------------------------------------------------              -------------------------------------------------------------
OR #               Name                    Cash Payment               OR#                     Name                    Cash Payment
---------------------------------------------------------               -------------------------------------------------------------
1234             John Doe                       300.00                      9876                  Mark One                    500.00
4567             Jane Doe                       420.00                      5432                  John Doe                       10.00
8901             User Name                      20.00                      -------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------                                                         Total:            510.00
                                     Total:             740.00

What should I do to my report so I'll only get the Totals. Here's what I wanted to happen:

September 2, 2011 - September 3, 2011 Transactions
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Date                                       Total Cash
September 2, 2011                 740.00
September 3, 2011                 510.00
                         Total:            1250.00

Thank you so much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just suppress the Details section, so that the report only show the group header and footer. So heading will be in Group Header and the total will appear in Group Footer. Now when we create a summary just check the option "Add to all group levels" checkbox in Summary Location. This will ensure that the sub-total for every group will appear at group footer and the sum of all the sub-totals will appear in the Report Footer. Which will be same as your requirement.

Regards,

Kuldeep G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the detailed solution. My report's already up and working. Thanks also @IanWaterman.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just suppress the details sections and show the group footer total only with relevant data labels which will be the groupnames.

Ian