cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of MHT file in iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am broadcasting a report from BW into a KM folder in EP

I have an iview that points to the document (reportname.MHT), and am trying to display this as a part of a web page.

If I click on the link to the file in KM, it opens up in a new window and the report displays with no problems.

When I navigate to the page that contains the iview, I get prompted to download the file, rather than having it display as part of the web page.

Does anyone know how I can point an iview to a .MHT file, and have it display as part of a web page?

Thanks

Regards

Richard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

Have you written a new iView or trying to use the standard ones. We display MHT files using URL-iView. Just put /irj/go/km/docs/<full_path_to_your_mht_in_KM> in URL and it displays the report. If you'd like to embed this to your own iView, you have to create <ifarme> in your HTML-code and put this URL there.

Regards,

Sergei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergei & SK, thanks very much for your replies!

SK - I tried URL as the Isolation Method, and it doesn't make any difference when I am using the KM document iview.

Sergei, I tried using the URL iview, and it seems to work ok - thank you very much for the tip. I do have to set the Isolation method of the page to URL as well though (thanks SK).

When I do this, the iview always seems to have a vertical scrollbar on the right hand side (even when it isn't required - ie. the page fits fully within the iview) - is there any way I can get rid of this?

Thanks again for your help guys.

Regards

Richard

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

ARe you using URL iView?

Try this, In the <i>page</i> properties >> <i>Isolation Method = URL</i>

Regards,

SK.

PS: Plz consider rewarding points if helpful!