cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Minimum and Average values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

In my scenario, I have a department and sub departments. I need to display the min, max and avg of a particular keyfigure for each of the departments. The keyfigure has a value for each of the sub-depts and I need to take the min of all the values of the sub-depts that fall under the dept.

Greatly appreciate your help.

Doniv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Doniv,

You can do this by chaging the key figure properties in the Query. By default, it takes the InfoObject property which most likely will be Summation. You can change this to Min/Max/Avg as per your requirement.

Regards,

Sree

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Doniv,

Have you tried the Calculate Result As property?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/17/82853c2dc5c505e10000000a11405a/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah Bhanu,

I tried doing that but that doesnt exactly help in my case, because I should not display the keyfigures for the individual sub-depts, and I believe that, "Calculate Result As..." can be used when the individual key figures are displayed on the report and the result is to be calculated based on those values.

But I need to display only the depts and not the sub-depts. So it is displaying the result (as in "nothing defined")from aggregation of the keyfigure.

Thanks,

Doniv

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried changing the display property for the sub-departments as No Display?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried using "No Display" for the sub-depts, but the individual key-figures are still displayed. Then I tried using "Suppress Result" for the keyfigure, the keyfigure value is not displayed but the table frame is still displayed, so there are a lot of empty rows on the report. Is there a way to eliminate the display of empty rows?

Thanks,

Doniv