cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Bex Query in Web

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to display the Bex query directly in web.What are the possible ways that i can do, for the user to view the report in the web.Can anyone tell me how to configure RRMX in this case or how to do the settings for user to navigate from user menu to the required BW report directly from the SAP work bench.?I have tried linking from User Menu where the java servlets blocking the navigation.? Do i need to follow any configuration for this too?

Thank You,

Edited by: sunanda G on Feb 28, 2011 9:59 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravikanth_indurthi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are multiple ways to display the query in Web:

->Web Analyzer: In the query designer you need to click on the web symbol it will take you to run the query in web in the explorer. For this your server need to be setup contact your basis team for the same.

->WAD: After creating a query, you can display the same using Web application designer. Here you need to check the Java Settings to be installed.

->EP: You can copy the link generated from the query can be copied and displayed in the Enterprise portal.

There is a search option available in the SDN , you can search for more information regarding the same.

Hope this helps...

Rgs,

Ravikanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ravi Kanth for your quick reply.

when using the query to run the query from SAP work bench user menu, i got the following error.

"Windows Cannot Find: .../irj/servlet/prt/prtroot/pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.sap.pct!2fplatform_add_ons!2f....."

When asked about this, the basis person informed, that the installation is completly ABAP installation and not JAVA installation.

so how do i resolve this error?Help required.

Thank you,

0 Kudos

Hi Sunanda,

Once the query is created, please check server id and port number of the link in the IE browser. You might need to change them to the get required output.

Regards

Dinesh