Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Store Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks

I would like to know some information about SAP DSD

1)what is the frontend used for dsd,is there any out of the box solution available for it similar to MAM 2.5,or do we need to customize it?

2) what is the backend used for dsd?

Thanks and Regards

Priya Ghosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everyone

i have a scenario wherein i have to implement mobile dsd.

i would like to know something abt the dsd backend used and can we have this integration with AS400 system as backend.

replies awaited

Thanks in Advance

Priya Ghosh

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya Ghosh,

just go through this ..

Software release restrictions

<u>Mobile DSD 2.0</u>

The functions of the Mobile DSD 2.0 component can be used for existing ramp-up customers in mySAP ERP 2004 as of ERP Stack 06.

<u>Mobile DSD 2.1</u>

We anticipate that the functions of the Mobile DSD 2.1 component will be available for the ramp-up in mySAP ERP 2004 as of Stack 14 and in mySAP ERP 2005 as of Stack 06.

<u>System requirements</u>

The back end system and the connected middleware system must be set identically with regard to Unicode: Either they are both set as Unicode systems or both are set as non-Unicode systems. Combinations of Unicode and non-Unicode systems are not supported.

Prerequisites for client systems (handheld devices):

Device types: PDA

Operating system: PocketPC 2003/PocketPC 2003 SE

Minimum RAM: 128 MB

Database: IBM DB2e

SAP Web Application Server (WebAS) and Mobile Infrastructure (MI):

For this, see the information and advice contained in the composite SAP Note 717861.

<u>Documentation</u>

The current DSD Scenario Configuration Guide is available on the SAP Service Marketplace

(at www.service.sap.com/ibc -> Industry Solutions -> SAP for Consumer Products -> Direct Store Delivery).

Refer these notes ...

Release restrictions/information for DSD - 755712

Admin Console ITS Option Display in Browser - 0000810784

Regards

Kishor Gopinathan