Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dimension Combination Rules - SAC

Deb_
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have the following issue, I work with two SAC tenant:

On the first tenant I' m able the create two kinds of restrictions on the models' Dimension Combination Rules

• Create with Member (the one I need)
  • Create with Existing Attributes (that is excellent but doesn't answer my needs)

See two print screens attached

The problem is that on the Second tenant I only have the second option (with attributes)

See third and fourth print screens

Any Idea why? do I miss something?
I really need to be able to create a combination based on members on my second tenant - it's critical.

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SeerOfSig
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Member based rules were added in fast-track version 2020.19 and will be included in the next quarterly released (2020.21). As mentioned by Martin, You must be comparing a QRC tenant on the current Q3 release (2020.14) with a fast track tenant.

You can verify this by going to "System / About" and checking the version on your tenants.

Note that depending on the region your QRC tenant is hosted you may not receive the next QRC release until early December.

Regards,

Peter

Deb_
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you - looking forward for the next release
I'm in Israel, do you know when It will be ready?

SeerOfSig
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It depends on where your tenant is hosted, not what country your company is in. Normally you can tell by the URL of the tenant and see what data center it is on (EU1, US10, CN1, etc,), though it is possible to request a custom URL in which case the data center will not show in the tenant URL.

If you do see a data center then generally the QRC update should be in November for all data centers excluding the EU ones which should be early to mid December.

Regards,

Peter

MKreitlein
Active Contributor

Hello Deborah,

which versions do the SAC tenants have?

Could it be the first one is updated in the "Test Preview Release Cycle" and the other one in the regular Release Cycle?

Then next Monday they will be probably in sync again?1

For more details and FAQs: https://www.sapanalytics.cloud/preview-release/

Regards, Martin

Deb_
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you - looking forward for the next release