cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference Between 2lis_02_itm & 2lis_02_scl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client here does not use schedule lines. But we realized that process key 7 was not captured by 2lis_02_itm and had to implement 2lis_02_scl to cater this deficiency. I went on with the assumption that SCL will capture all events that ITM captures except for Quotations and Contracts (Which my client does not use). But when I extracted data in high volumes thru ITM and SCL and did a comparison between the two, I realized that SCL captures limited data.

My question here is :

What is the basic difference between the extractors in terms of events that they may capture. Lets take for example the event for PO create/change - Does the extractor function differently when one creates or changes a regular PO?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto Tcode LBWE in R/3,Drill down at your application(02) and drill down at your ES , you can see the list of events which have the effect fot that ES.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply Anil. I understand that ITM extractor captures the following events :

PO/GR/IR/Quot/Contracts whilst SCl capures PO/GR/IR. For this do you agree that SCL will catch all events of ITM except for Quot and Contracts. So if a PO were to be created or changed then both the extractors shoudl capture the events. But in my case it does not see happen. ITM captures it but SCL does not.