cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

determine WF container element for BO: FAMILY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to define the binding between EVENT container to Workflow Container in Basic Data in SWDD. How can I find the workflow container element for the Business Object Type: FAMILY? I can not find any thing to assign to EVTOBJECT (Family/RelatedPerson) of Event Container!

Any helpful answers will be rewarded with points!

Regards,

~

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

create a workflow container element with reference to the event container element , and don't forgot check on the import/export option while creating the workflow container element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please create a Container Element in your relevant Workflow Template and then do the Binding. No workflow Container element gets created automatically you have to create it separately . After creating it you can bind accordingly. Check Wflow template WS20000075. Though this is for PO but you can check the binding between Event and Workflow and do the same accordingly.

<b>

Reward points if useful</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arghadip,

thanks for replying to me. i awarded points to you.

i do not know how to create the container element in the workflow container. could you tell me the path for it!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the path (looked for the drop down on the tab step types ) and added the container element in the workflow container.

Thanks to all.