cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Destination can be accessed from HTML5 App But Java App

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I met an issue about destination access. It could be accessed from html5 app BUT Java App. The following details are captured for your reference. Could you please help look into it or share your experience on it?

I have

1. set up cloud connector (CC)

2. configured Access Control in CC

3. configured the destination (NoAuthentication m_SAP_CC) in Cockpit

4. tested in html5 app


In html5 app, the successful reply messages received.

But, when I tested it in Java app, it showed that

"HTTP Status 500 - Lookup of destination failed with reason: Name [m_SAP_CC] is not bound in this Context. Unable to find [m_SAP_CC].. See logs for details. Hint: Make sure to have the destination m_SAP_CC configured.

type Status report

message Lookup of destination failed with reason: Name [m_SAP_CC] is not bound in this Context. Unable to find [m_SAP_CC].. See logs for details. Hint: Make sure to have the destination m_SAP_CC configured.

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

SAP



For this Java App, I

1. reused connectivity sample codes from SDK

2. replaced outbound-internet-destination with my own m_SAP_CC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iris,

I have a few points which you could check:

  • In the web.xml of the application, have you defined either the m_SAP__CC destination or the DestinationFactory as a resource ? (see SAP HANA Cloud Platform)
  • Is the destination configured either in the scope of the Java application or on account level? The destination defined for your HTML5 app should be defined on account level, please double-check that it is indeed in the same account as your Java application.

Best regards, Timo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timo,

You are right. The destination was configured in the scope of java application and account level also. But, I forgot to update web.xml.


Now it is updated with m_SAP_CC. And, I can read the log from CC log "successfully opened backend connection".


I still met some issue about access resource forbidden (Connectivity operation failed with reason: Expected response status code is 200 but it is 403 .. See logs for details.) I will look into it now. 


Thanks for your help.


Best Regards,

Iris


Former Member
0 Kudos

I got reply messages after updating my java code to access the speicifc API. Thanks Timo. 

Answers (0)