Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demo Data in S4Hana

petez
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We just activated a new instance of S4HANA cloud, and my team is looking to populate it with demo data similar to what is available in the trial, as we are a new shop without a lot of historical data.

Does anyone know where I could find demo data? I found a few configuration templates, but I'm looking for actual records in order to figure out the integrations with some of our home grown systems. 

Thanks!

View Entire Topic
Hardeep_Tulsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Petez. SAP offers you pre-configured solutions with SAP Best Practices, (Documentation) which you can explore based on demo data before adapting and launching them. Specific information on the implementation process and the phase-specific configuration activities with a list of accelerators about configuration with SSCUIs are available in the SAP Activate Roadmap viewer Information published on SAP site.

Configuration Experts can demonstrate the solution processes using the Starter system Customizing Tenant. Learn more with documentation on SAP Activate Roadmap Viewer. Pre-packaged data exist in starter system that  helps new users to explore different system scenarios and capabilities. However, the specifics of accessing this demo data depend on your subscription type and individual SAP S/4HANA Cloud configuration.

You can also learn about the ways on how you can bring your legacy data migration in development tenant with Documentation. purpose of this deliverable is to develop, test, and execute the data migration programs and processes defined in the Explore phase

Hope this helps.

petez
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Awesome! Thanks Hardeep! Will check these docs out for more info. Very much appreciated.