cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta problem during simultaneous Delta load and Full update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a full upload for 2005 and delta upload for 2006.When I run the delta it gives me a pop up message in the scheduler saying that last delta update has not taken place.But even then it is loading all the delta records.Can any of the Gurus explain the paradox.

Regards,

Kal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ashwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

where did you cross checked that new deltas you are loading are successfull. Normally if oldrequest are not yet compleatly loaded the new infopakage sheduling will just exit without starting the transfer

with regards

ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kal, could you provide a little more information regarding your problem. Can you tell us what data you are loading? From R/3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George and Ashwin,

The data is PCA data from GLPCA table.The data is getting loaded even though it shows me the pop up.All my pevious delta requests are green.So none of the deltas failed.But I am wondering why this thing pops up

regards,

Kal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you running the full load as a "repair"? There is an option in the infopackage under the scheduler menu path that allows you to set the full package as a repair. In this case, you can run full loads safely between delta loads and the integrity of the time stamp is maintained. SCHEDULER > REAPAIR FULL REQUEST

Also, you can check to ensure that the delta inits have been set or are not deleted. Same menu path, just go to SCHEDULER > INITIALIZATION OPTIONS FOR SORUCE SYSTEM

If there is nothing there, then you will have to redo your delta init flag. You may not have to delete all the data depending on how everything reconciles. Its tricky but doable.

Does that answer your question?