cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta not working properly.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have data load like dso "A" to dso "B", and is loading delta data daily. For new records, it is loading fine. but if the data is changed in ECC, then the delta is coming correctly into dso "A". but from A to B its not loading correctly. i observed that only key figure is populating properly. but characteristics are not populating.

dso: A

DSO: B

so please check and help.

Thanks & regards,

Raju M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju

Could you please let us know the DTP setting between both the DSOs.

Is it set to extract data from change log or from active table? If its from change log, your comparison is right, but the data might be wrong.

If you are extracting from active table, you should compare active table of DSO A to DSO B

Please check that and let us know if you still face issues.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Karthik

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I can see that delta is taking from " active table(without archive)".

but always delta load will from change log table & full load will from active table right? correct me, if I am wrong.

thanks & regards,

raju M

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju

Yes, you are right. I was confused with delta init where you could choose either from active table or change log table. Delta will always be picked from change log table.

Could you please give the details of active table of your DSO B. Did you check if the data for this document appears in any other change logs requests?

GI status should be C but it shows as A. even the first DSO's latest record has C as GI status.

Are the key fields for both the DSOs same?

Regards

Karthik

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

thanks for clarifying my doubt in delta load.

Key fields are same for both dso's.

in our scenario, there are 4 dso's giving delta data to dso "B". but "GI status" & "DLV QTY" is populating from only dso "A". out of 10000 sales documents per month, around 500 documents are not populating correctly into dso "B". key figures populating. but these characteristics are not (like GI status). so we use to reload them as full load these 500.  not sure why some documents are not populating properly. something is causing in "reverse mode" & "next new" data to move to target dso for the same sales document.

Hence please check this and help me.

Thanks,

Raju M

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju

Thanks

Hope you might have already done this. If not could you please do this and let us know how it behaves

Please pick one document which has got correct data and one document which has got incorrect data.

In ECC, could you check if the incorrect document's information is created first, then deleted for some reason and then recreated again and the correct document is just created and left it there. (even line items in a document)

Also check the difference between the behaviour for the correct and incorrect document in BI side. There should be some pattern for this behaviour. Or may be the sequence of load from other DSOs are affecting this.

Regards

Karthik