cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delta load error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Assuming that i am loading deltas daily to 3 cubes in parallel from the infosource 2lis_11_vaitm ( for that matter any infosource) and the deltas go through well for first 6 days and fails on the 7th day for one cube. how will i load delta to that particular cube now and i dont have data in psa too for that day. could someone throw some light on this issue. do i need to do re-init.

centrino

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Centrino

Before going for init upload again i would suggest you to check out the reason of the failure. Go to the monitor and check out the detail tab and the error mesg you are getting. Check out if any routine written in the update rule. After finding the reason of failure try doing delta upload and select the particular cube in the data target in the infopackage and do delta upload. Once this delta upload is successfull you can carry out the with regular upload.

Regards,

Rohini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Centrino,

Before going for Re-initialization. Try to select the cube for which u got error and try to load again using repeat Request and pass data through PSA. so that you can analyze the problem better.

Choose the re-initialization as final option.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Centrino,

Yes, you should "re-initialize delta with out data transfer", so that the delta queue will be reassigned a time stamp, after which you need to do statistical set up again and schedule the info package....Hope it works, else get some more opinion.

kishore