cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta info package is not bringing any records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am checking the datasource ZUC_ADDR_NUMBR_ATTR in RSA3 for delta extraction and getting the message "Errors occurred during the extraction"

Delta is not bringing the any records, while full load is bringing the records.

Log shows "Could not determine BW release of logical system ''

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Note Number: 1243881

Symptom

SAP delivers some datasources which make it possible to check the INIT or DELTA extraction in RSA3 (Extractor Checker S-API). The test is possible only if field UPDMODE is modifiable in RSA3, otherwise it is neither possible nor recommended to test the extraction.

When you run a DELTA or INIT test through RSA3(Extractor Checker S-API) transaction for a datasource, sometimes the system returns the following error message:

Could not determine BW release of logical system ''

Reason and Prerequisites

You need to run a DELTA(update mode = D) or INIT(update mode = C) test extraction in RSA3 transaction for some datasource.

Solution

Please run the RSA3 test(DELTA or INIT) for your datasource and fill the "TARGET SYS" field on the screen. This field is mandatory and if the field was not filled then the error message will be shown.

M.

Edited by: M Tibollo on May 13, 2011 7:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M,

Thanks a lot for you reply.

As requested I maintain the Target system name in RSA3 and sleeted the update mode as D and C, and got the records.

I don't have authorization for RSA3 in production system, how can I fix the issue of delta extraction in production.

For delta InfoPackage I am getting zero records in production.

Do I need to maintain the target system name anywhere in InfoPackage .

Thanks

Answers (0)