cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta in 0FI_AR_30 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we implementing 0FI_AR_30 But Delta get 0 records.

Any customizing is necesary ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, we try activing "New GL Reporting".

former_member208595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the timestamp value in table- BWOM2_TIMEST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The FI data sources have time stamp which will pull only delta for pervious day. It is a standard SAP settings. Check in BUOM_SETTINGS table. Usually the timestamp will be 2:00 AM.

Check the timing when the delta is initialized and you should be get the delta posted only in next day.

Regards

Akhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Table BUOM_SETTINGS not exits, correct name is BWOM_SETTINGS ?

We initialize Delta but and have empty table BWOM_SETTINGS.

And is not 0FI_AR_30 value for BWOM2_TIMEST.

any idea ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right. It is BWOM_SETTINGS by mistake i typed the other name.

Are you able to see the entry for datasource in RSA7 queue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In RSA7 we can look 0FI_AR_30 but 0 records all time after modify in fbl5n.

So two weeks the modify in ECC after INIT 0FI_AR_30 and Delta get 0 records.

PD: We usin 0FI_GL_4 and 0FI_AR_30.

Is correct BWOM_SETTINGS have 0 records after INIT 0FI_AR_30 ?

dennis_scoville4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a few questions:

1) I noticed you said that you're on ECC. Are you on ECC6 EHP3 or above? If not, then the 0FI_AR_30 DataSource isn't available for use.

2) If you are on ECC6 EHP3, do you have the New GL Reporting configured? I have to assume no because you state that you're using the 0FI_GL_4 DataSource for General Ledger instead of 0FI_GL_14.

3) Did you try activating and testing whether 0FI_AR_4 extracts data? This too extracts data from BSID and BSAD.

4) Do you need to execute a batch invoicing job prior to the invoices being posted to BSID and BSAD? In some environments, invoicing is only done once-a-day via an invoicing job.

As for the parameters in BWOM_SETTINGS that you should be most interested, they are:

BWFISAFETY - Comes with a default value of 1 (meaning 1 day), which means deltas are retrieved up to the previous day. If the number if greater than 1, it will go back that many days.

BWFITIMBOR - Comes with a default value of 020000, which stands for 2:00 AM. This means that it will extend the BWISAFETY into 2:00 AM of the current day, so that deltas will capture anything done before 2:00 AM today.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, answers here :

1) I noticed you said that you're on ECC. Are you on ECC6 EHP3 or above? If not, then the 0FI_AR_30 DataSource isn't available for use.

ECC6 EHP3.

2) If you are on ECC6 EHP3, do you have the New GL Reporting configured? I have to assume no because you state that you're using the 0FI_GL_4 DataSource for General Ledger instead of 0FI_GL_14.

Not new GL Reporting is configured.

3) Did you try activating and testing whether 0FI_AR_4 extracts data? This too extracts data from BSID and BSAD.

Yes, we analize back to 0FI_AR_4 if problem persist.

Is posible use 0FI_GL_4 and 0FI_AR_30 ?

4) Do you need to execute a batch invoicing job prior to the invoices being posted to BSID and BSAD? In some environments, invoicing is only done once-a-day via an invoicing job.

As for the parameters in BWOM_SETTINGS that you should be most interested, they are:

BWFISAFETY - Comes with a default value of 1 (meaning 1 day), which means deltas are retrieved up to the previous day. If the number if greater than 1, it will go back that many days.

Value = 1

BWFITIMBOR - Comes with a default value of 020000, which stands for 2:00 AM. This means that it will extend the BWISAFETY into 2:00 AM of the current day, so that deltas will capture anything done before 2:00 AM today.

Value = 020000

dennis_scoville4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To use 0FI_AR_30, it needs to have the New GL Reporting configured. This is stated in the SAP Help Portal too for Reporting Financials (EHP3). Take a look at [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/30/44593167d447198995bed770d70ddf/frameset.htm]

Since you don't have the New GL Reporting functionality configured in your ECC6 source environment, you're going to have to use the 0FI_AR_4 DataSource for Accounts Receivable line items extraction.