cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Item in 2LIS_08TRFKZ datasource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to use the 2LIS_08TRFKZ extractor to load the shipment costs and Qty by Delivery number to BI. I see that I can enhance the extractor to bring the Delivery Number from the VTTP table. But I am wondering how I can get the Delivery Item information and split the Costs and Qty at the Item level.

Please provide some input.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You already have fields REBEL and REPOS which has delivery document number and item number. You dont have to enhance the datasource.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radha,

Thanks for a quick reply. I will check those to fields and use them. You seem to have some experience with this datasource, can you tell me how can I load the Shipment Price (KONP-KBETR) ? The KONP seems to be a condition table. If I need to enhance the extractor, how do I read the KONP table ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KONP is always used in relation with one of the pricing tables. A005, A006 etc. You have to first determine based on what conditions (For example Customer/Material or Customer/Sales Org/DC etc) you want to extract the rate and then join that A*** tale with KONP to get the rate.

This is the way we achieved it in our project. We created a datasource by joining KONP with that A*** table. Load it into an independant DSO. This then has to be joined with the delivery document to get the Shipping Price. We did not complicate the Shipment Cost datasource.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radha,

The REBEL field in the VFKP table does not match up with the VBELN field in the VTTP table. So, I am not sure if I can use the REBEL field for my delivery number.

Please clarify.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

They are the same. You can surely use REBEL. When you say don't match up, what do you mean?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In t-code VI03, I chose a particular Shipment Cost Doc. In that screen I dbl clicked on the Desc. Ref field in te Status tab, which is the Shipment Number. In the next screen I get the Delivery number and Item in the Delivery Item tab at the bottom of the screen.

If I go to the VFKP table and check the REBEL and REPOS fields, they are not the delivery number and the Item that are shown in the VI03 t-code. In fact, the REBEL field is same as the Shipment Number and REPOS value is 0. The VTTP table has the correct delivery document number.

Any clues?

Please tell me how would you go about and find the delivery number for a Shipment?

Edited by: Ajax on Oct 5, 2009 1:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This datasource gets data using a Function Module MCEX_BW_LO_API which has to be debugged to get the source of each field and to see how REBEL is populated.

I will tell you the way you can look up the Delivery number. Go to VFKP and enter the shipment document number. Take the Document condition number from this table and enter it in VFSI and you can see the delivery number there.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radha,

In your project, were you able to report the Shipment Costs and the Delivery Qty at the delivery Item level?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we did. The design we followed is

- Loaded Shipment costs to a write optimised DSO (ZSP_DS1)

- Delivery Quantity exists in a DSO (ZDD_DS2) loaded from 2LIS_12_VCITM

- Intermediate DSO was loaded from ZSP_DS1 and ZDD_DS2. The only key figure from ZDD_DS2 was the Actual delivery quantity.

- Intermediate DSO loaded to Shipment cube.

I hope this helps.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same design idea. This is what I have in my mind, let me know if it works...

We have a Deliveries DSO DEL_DSO (loading from VCITM) with the Delivery Number and delivery Item as the key, the shipment number and delivery Qty are in the data fields. I thought of creating a FKZ_DSO with Shipment number, the Delivery number, and delivery item as the key and the costs in the data part and load it with the 2LIS_08TRFKZ datasource.

Then load the costs from the FKZ_DSO to an intermediate DSO while looking up the Qty from the DEL_DSO. So the Costs and the Qty would line up at the Shipment, delivery and item level.

But this would only work if I can get the Delivery number and Item from the FKZ data source. I am in a fix now cos the REBEL and the REPOS does not give me that information. I would have to enhane the extractor and write code to get the delivery number and the item from the VFSI table and also will have to split the shipment cost accross the all the deliveries. It seems a lot of redundency to me, so trying to avoid it.

Can you please double check tho REBEL and the REPOS fields?

Thanks.

former_member185837
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you're using DataSource 2LIS_08TRFKZ and you need delivery quantity. Why don't you use field MCCOMVTRLP-LFIMG ?

As for delivery number and item, you can use fields MCCOMVTRLP-VBELN and MCCOMVTRLP-POSNR.

Have a look at SAP Note [440166|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/440166] (ODS capability for shipment and shipment costs DataSources), which also gives details as far as DSO keys are concerned.

Cheers, Davide

Answers (0)