cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of PSA and Change Log data using an ABAP program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As a part of house keeping activities, i know how to clean up PSA data and Change log data using manual deletion( deleting requests after selection) and also using process chain after adding the Deletion of PSA data and Deletion of Changelog data process types.

I came to know that there is one more method to delete the PSA and change Log data by using ABAP program.Can somebody clear my doubt what is that program?where to maintain?Is it maintained in any routine?Infact i have searched in google,but i am unable to get the information.Kindly send me some input.

We have to do this activity once in a month.We have so many DSOs and PSAs.

Your reply is kindly awaited.

Regards

Mohan C Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

program - RSAR_PSA_CLEANUP_DIRECTORY to delete psa data.

You need use process step- abap program at process chains to delete.

for change log you may need to create an abap program to get the request number or delete the request number from the tables where request stores.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramanjaneyulu.

Can someone tell me what ABAP program we use to cleanup changelog data?

We have more than 100 DSO's.For deleting each change log data do we need to create these many process chains?

Your reply is kindly awaited.

Thanks

Mohan C Reddy

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For change log deletion there is no program.

With help abap expert just create small abap program to delete the request.

ask abaper - need to selection on request based, so that we can pass the request numbers which we want delete from change log table. dso request stores at table - RSICCONT,RSMONICDP and RSBODSLOG

100 DSO - While loading it self you can delete the changelog table data which older than month or 2months(depend on business). thru process chains why you don't like to delete them?

Thanks

former_member183290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Can you try using the Function module RSATREE_PSA_DELETE_BATCH_START to delete the changelog data.

Leave all fields as blank, and fill I_DS field : starting with 8Z*

Thanks,

Vikranth.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

You can use an ABAP program to delete tables  RSREQICODS, etc. that will be part of PSA deletion program. You can also use the program already provided by Raman and use it directly as well.

Fro change log deletion DSO, you can run a process chain which will take care of the Change Log deletions. No need of creating additional program for this. But if you want to create a custom program for the same you will need to delete data from DSO tables like RSICCONT,etc.

Best Regards,

Arpit