cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting transports

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will take a new approach to transporting the BC. However, this would mean deleting the old requests (which failed). Can someone give me the step by step including transactions? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niten,

If the request id released then you cannot delete any of the objects or the transport request itself.

In case the transport request is not yet released then select the object -> delete -> it throw a pop-up saying the object is locked -> say "yes" in the pop-up.

In case you want to delete all the objects in that transport request then you just release it but do not transport it. Create a new request.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that. The transport has been released to Q/A, so if I want to clean up so that these transports no longer exist and to make sure no one accidentally releases them to production, how can this be done i.e. they no longer exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

If you dont want these transports to be imported into Production, you can delete from import queue

(T Code: STMS).

Goto STMS -->> Select perticular request and delete(option available in Menu).

Hope it Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that. Is there any way for me to remove so that they do not appear next to the red traffic light from SE09 i.e. failed

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niten;

when you said 'failed'; once the transport is released ...you can't delete. If not released then you can delete them into SE09, first unlock the request..remove the objects..and delete the request.

Hope this helps.

BK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niten,

Goto SE09 and search for the request which is failed. Once you get this, delete the subobjects in the request and then the main request itself. Now goto business contect and create a new request and can transfer the same to required systems.

Regards

Sriram