cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting provisioning queue entries?

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

How does one delete a provisioning task. When I try i get the following meesage:

"The provisioning queue entries must be cleared before you can delete the task"

How do I do it?

Thanks

S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One way would be to clear the whole provisioning queue. For that you can use a toDatabase pass with the IC-Database as target. In the pass you can call a stored procedure

"execute mc_reset_provision %$glb.SAP_MASTER_IDS_ID%,1"

where in the constant "glb.SAP_MASTER_IDS_ID" the ID of your Identity store should be stored.

The other way would be to manually cancel jobs in the prov. queue. You can cancel jobs if you use the monitoring UI and look at the provisioning queue. There you can choose the job you want to cancel. Just click on the number of queue entries and there you can cancel it.

One other way which you should perhaps not use is to delete the prov. queue entries directly in the IC database. The provisioning queue can be found in the table "MXP_PROVISION". As I said I do not recommend you to make changes directly in the database! I had to do it once on my demo system because somehow the clean queue job did not work.

I hope I could help you with your problem.

Kind regards

JK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your time. I just went ahead and reinstalled. I had exported the config, so it did not take as much time. I am still in the initial stages so did not lose much.

Your answer is very helpful and I am sure I will use it in future.

Thanks and regards

S.