cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting ccBPM in SXI_Cache ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have deleted the ccBPM process i hadimported into the Integration directory. However , i can still see the process in SXI_CACHE transaction.

I beleive this is the workflow generated when i imported & activated the ccBPM in directory. How do i delete this , but i still need to retain this process in Repository .

Any pointers pls!!

Thanks

Saravana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

complete refresh of the cache didn't help?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Michal, The deleted ccBPMs just sit there and refuse to go off even after complete cache refresh.

Is there a transaction where i can delete this workflow without affecting my definition in repository ?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

but if you go to the sxi_cache

select the deleted process and select "Display the active version" do you see your process or some other?

BTW

I don't thing it's possible to delete without touching the repository... but you can always import the process definition once more this should create a new version of your process (workflow) as far as I remember

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to delete the Worklflow Template in Tranaction "PFTC_DEL" .

Also try a "Single Repository Object Cache Refresh" in the Java VM.

You can do this in the XI Webinterface Administration on the Cache Overview Tab.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deleted the workflow template , but still i see the process in sxi_cache. The active version of the process is not displayed(!!) thoe.

Now i tried a CPACache refresh as well, however my id fails with Unauthorized message. Any idea what is the ROLE to be added to my user id so that i can do a CPACache refresh

Thanks

Saravana

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

try using user: XIDIRUSER

but the refresh didn't help I can still see the process

(there are no active versions like in your case)

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal , Thanks for trying it out at ur end as well.

Man! Our Dev box is getting nasty with these unused workflows. May be XI 12.0(!!) will fix this . It is really frustrating having to reconfigure everything on the directory , cos i had to reimport same ccBPM process with different names and redo all my receiver determinations

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but that's the <b>purpose of</b> DEV box's <b>life</b>:)

>> Michal , Thanks for trying it out at ur end as well.

I want to learn some new things too:)

Regards,

michal

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saravana,

"The hard way always works"

after deleting the process definition and workflow template I can still se it in table SWFXICACHE

so.... let's try the hard way:)

When I removed the entry from that table

the process definition in sxi_cache is gone:)

but I'm not sure if this is the right way to do it...:)

(but I've tried it on the DEV:)

Regards,

michal

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

no sorry it does not solve the problem I can still see the processes in the directory ...

this is not the best solution

anyway now I can't see new processes... so the fun begins:)

Regards,

michal