cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Infoobject

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an infoobject ZStyle in 0material_attr. I want to delete ZStyle infoobject, so I deleted it from 0material_attr and from transfer rules and communication structure. I activated transfer rules and communication structure, yet when I delete ZStyle, it says "InfoObject ZSTYLE still used in Transfer Rules". Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Replicate the datasource and then activate the infosource using RS_TRANSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL program.

Bye

Dinesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to delete the infoobject from the ODS,but i am not able to do that. the system message is like this "cant move / Delete locked infoobject". Please give me solution for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is because there is data in the ODS object for that Io. Delete the dat first and then you can delete the object from the ODS. After that if you want to add some other IO you will have to modify the comm structure and others in data flow.

Hope this helps you......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your reply. I finally had to delete the transfer rules and recreate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

You needn't delete the transfer rules. but first deselect the mapping for that particular IO in transfer structure and save the comm structure. Then remove it from the comm structure so that the object will also be removed from the transfer rules and will not give you the message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Maybe you have different suorce systems mapped for this InfoSource.

In transfer roules of 0material_attr infosource click on the cell of source system. Maybe you have deleted this object from a transfer roule of a source system, not from all.

Ciao.

Riccardo.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

I would suggest that you do one step at a time and activate each object. So remove from 0MATERIAL and activate 0MATERIAL. Remove from the transfer rules and activate them, then remove from the comm structure and again activate them.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to manage infoobjet zstyle; here you can find 'Where used' button; delete it in all objetc it shows.

Hope it helps.

Regards