cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Documents from Workflow Inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My SAP inbox is getting filled up with lot of documents I want to delete those on a regular basis. Is there any standard program available or any customization required for it to delete those documents.

Well I found a program RSWWWIDE which delete the workflow items but I want to delete the documents in Inbox.

Please help me in this regard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From transaction Code SO12 in the documents tab make use No. of days after which documents are deleted from trash and put some number of days there.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arghadip,

Thanks for your reply, but i didn't find that option in the transaction SO12. I am currently using SAP 4.7 . Please let me know how to proceed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please maintain the field DELTRASH of table SOUD with the number of days.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the field DELTRASH description, it is given as No. of calendar days after which doc. is deleted from trash if I maintain the no of days in this field is it going to delete from the Inbox or from the Trash, as my requirement is to delete Documents in Inbox. Once you confirm I will try to implement it for my user ID.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes there is no such requirement to delete documents from Inbox automatically as this is not under the Business purpose. When a document is send it is expecgted that this document should be read and then the user can deleted them and send it to the trash as all people do for any mails they see.

I think you can try to delete entries from table SOOS which contains data about documents. You should know the receiver SAP User Id which gets stored in field RECNAM.

This will surely solve your issue. Write a small ABAP code and run this in background

Thanks

Arghadip

Thanks

Arghadip