cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dates in two queries

0 Kudos

Hi!

I created a 2 query report. In the first query i set that i want to see different persons operations executed after 01/01/2020 (date 1), in the second query i set that another operations i want to see after (greater than or equal to) "date 1". The problem is that i want that if from the first query transaction is executed on 01/07/2020, from the second query i want that it finds operations after 01/07.2020 (not after after 01/01/2020 (date 1)). Is there any solution?

former_member751591
Participant

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with Community Q&A , as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members.

For example, you can:

- outline what steps you took to find answers (and why they weren't helpful)

- share screenshots of what you've seen/done

- make sure you've applied the appropriate tags

- use a more descriptive subject line.

The more details you provide, the more likely it is that members will be able to respond. Feel free to also take our Q&A tutorial Q&A tutorial

Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit.

By adding a picture to your Profile you encourage readers to respond.

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By "two queries" do you mean that you have two Commands in your report or are you using a subreport for the second query?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ayman_salem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your question is not clear enough to understand your requirement.

do you mean that you want to filter the data of the first query (>= 01.01.2020) to only display the data (>= 01.07.2020)?

a screenshot of sample data and the expected result is helpful in answering your question.